From time to time on the CODE RED lifestyle, your weight loss may stall. We have some thoughts and ideas for you! We know it must be frustrating to stall or gain. It is impossible for us to trouble shoot your situation specifically, but here are a few things to keep in mind.
If you are on a challenge:
1. You need to drink your water every day without fail!
2. You need to sleep. You cannot lose weight without sleeping.
3. You need to poop. If you are constipated, you will not be able to lose weight.
4. You have to follow 100% of the rules 100% of the time.
5. Another common reason on a challenge for stalling is due to being sloppy with the food list. A nibble here and a bite there will get you off track.
If you have a CUSTOM Program:
1. Post your questions or food logs to your paid page on facebook. Make sure that you include information about water, sleep and pooping.
2. Make sure you are following your plan and all of the rules 100% of the time.
3. Search the video library and lessons for topics that might help you troubleshoot.
4. Don’t change TOO many things at once. We will never know what worked and what didn’t.
5. ALL of your food needs to be preplanned, pre-logged the night before.
6. Top 3 reasons for a stall: lack of water, lack of sleep and sloppy with measuring/planning meals.