When you are sick and eating CODE RED
We are so sorry you are sick. We hope you feel better soon! In the meantime, here are some thoughts.
- Extra water: your body needs water to help flush out the sickness. You can drink your water warm, with a tea bag or even cold if that feels better – but you need to keep up on your water intake.
- Extra sleep: Don’t try to make it through being sick without sleeping more. When you sleep, your body regenerates and repairs. You need this time!
- Don’t stray from the food list! Lots of people are tempted to eat crackers and soda when sick. NOT worth it to eat these sugar/carb heavy foods. If you are nauseated, don’t eat and just sip fluids.
- If you are hungry eat bland foods. Plain chicken breast, sugar free jello if needed, chicken/beef/veggie broth.
- Try making/purchasing some bone broth. Here is a recipe: https://wellnessmama.com/5888/bone-broth/ (but there are lots of recipes out there) This stuff is nutritious and will keep you hydrated.
Can my child do CODE RED?
At this time, we do not design/write custom programs for anyone under 18 years old. This is due to liability. However, we think drinking water and eating real food is a great idea at any age. Here are some ideas: 1. Check with your pediatrician ...
Tell me about this CODE RED B vitamin!
After much thought and consideration, CODE RED decided to provide REBELS the option of taking a B vitamin. Our first idea was that it is an essential supplement for our REBELS who have had gastric surgery as they are almost always deficient in B ...
Code Red Mission Statement
Code Red Mission Statement We believe food holds the power to heal or poison. We choose foods that heal. We believe that society has been misled regarding proper nutrition and we are committed to spreading the truth. The CODE RED lifestyle brings ...
Surgery and staying CODE RED
Help! How do I have surgery and stay CODE RED? We know this can be a stressful time for you! Here are some hints and tips for you. 1. Get prepared for your surgery. Talk to your dr about medications pre and post surgery. Talk about recovery ...
Can I do Code Red? Is it right for me?
Our COO, Cari made a video that we think might help answer this question! Thanks! https://youtu.be/HhKFUyapzYI Link to Cristy's book: www.coderedlifestyle.com/shop Link to Cristy's YOUTUBE channel" https://www.youtube.com/user/cristycodered Link to ...