I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY WATER BOTTLE!
Thank you for your message about your water bottle. Here are a few things we will need you try before going further.
1. If this is cosmetic damage, we will need photos of the bottle and the outside of the box sent to us.
2. If your bottle is leaking: inside the lid is a washer (it’s made of white/clear plastic). Remove it and then put it back in making sure it is tightly in and that should the trick.
Make sure your cap is straight on the threads and tightened down.
3. If you feel like the bottle is “sucking air”, trim the straw at the bottom a little. Sometimes they are too long. Also make sure that the straw is pushed really well onto the cap.
4. If the cap was broken, we will need photos of the cap and the box.
5. If you have tried all of this and still have a problem, please email photos, current mailing address and information to email@example.com
HELP! I can't drink ALL of my water!
EVERYONE starting the code red lifestyle struggles with getting their water in. We have put together a list of leader/coach approved tips and tricks for getting your water in every SINGLE day. Pick some and try. You can do this! *START early. The ...
Do I have to drink all of my water?
Yes. Your body REQUIRES this amount of water to flush out the toxins and for normal body function. It gets easier as you keep doing it. Start early and try to finish up by 5pm. If you weigh less than 135 pounds, please only drink 112 ounces of water ...
Is this too much water for me to drink?
People are CHRONICALLY dehydrated. You need this water. Just for your body to perform BASIC functions, you need at a bare minimum one half of your body weight in ounces/day. So, yes you need the water and yes, you will be fine.
Is it possible to drink too much water?
Well of course, too much of anything isn’t good for you. But keep in mind that too much water is generally only case for people who are in extreme situations (heart failure, mental illness, etc) If you weigh less than 135, please drink only 112 ...
What can I add to my water?
CODE RED items that you CAN add to your water * Citrus, cucumbers, berries as an infusion * Small amounts of lemon or lime juice * ONE tea bag for flavor (but no added sweeteners) *ULTIMA CODEREDLIFESTYLE.COM/ULTIMA (use CODERED for a discount) ...