Info on Electrolytes and Cramps
We have found that due to the amount of water that CODE RED rebels consume, we often need to be diligent about replacing electrolytes. Here is some info for you about electrolytes and cramps.
ALSO here is a video Cari did on electrolytes so please watch for more information: https://vimeo.com/625970925
- Salt salt salt! We prefer Redmond Real Salt: https://shop.redmond.life?afmc=5a Use codered15 for a discount) We are not a low salt lifestyle. Add 1/8th of teaspoon of Redmond Real Salt to each bottle of water that you drink. Here is a great video about salt that is worth watching. https://drhyman.com/blog/2017/11/03/downside-low-salt-diet/
- Consider an electrolyte replacement. Make sure you find one that has no/low carbs/sugar Here are the THREE that CODE RED gives the thumbs up to:
*ULTIMA https://amzn.to/2A10n8X .
*Redmond RE-LYTE electrolyte mix or salt tabs. https://shop.redmond.life/collections/re-lyte discount code: codered15
*WE LOVE this new product Cristy just started promoting. It is called HYDRA-Charge from Caged Muscle. https://www.kagedmuscle.com/products/hydra-charge Discount code: codered15
- For cramping, you can try foam rolling and/or gentle stretching. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSU2FiFKTM
- This formula taken before bed also helps some clients. https://amzn.to/2NFv71c you can get it anywhere (Walmart/Walgreens/etc)
- A hot bath before bed while soaking in Epsom salts is helpful as well for cramping.
- If you are still concerned, see your dr. Seek medical advice if you become faint or have heart concerns.
Electrolyte Replacement Recipe
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar ½ teaspoon of cream of tartar ½ teaspoon of Redmonds Real Salt https://coderedlifestyle.com/realsalt 1 tablespoon of Lemon/lime juice Stevia or Monkfruit to taste Optional: ½ teaspoon of baking soda Mix all in 4-8 ...
Salt, salt, salt!
Sadly, SALT has been blamed for what SUGAR did! We have an amazing video that we think you should watch that explains how increasing your salt levels is essential with eating CODE RED. These ideas of eating low salt are based on outdated dietary ...
Why do I feel bad or like I have the flu?
This is COMPLETELY normal as you detox off of the sugar and processed foods. This is your body getting rid of the poisons and here are some things that will help…. Get extra sleep and DON’T skimp on water or salt. You will need both! Stay strong! It ...
Info tips and tricks for gastric surgery patients
Info/tips/tricks for Gastric Surgery patients Hello weight loss surgery rebel! Since I (Cari) had FAILED weight loss surgery and still lost over 100lbs with the code red lifestyle, I wanted to compile a list of tips and tricks. Those of us who have ...
Are you eating CODE RED and seeing changes in your bowel movements? We will go over a few things that will help, but first let’s review what is happening. Here are some thoughts. Give your body some time to adjust. You have changed your VOLUME of ...